[Gdal-dev] Problem with ogrtindex from OpenEV 1.7.4_FW (May 11,2004)

Emil Zegers EZS at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Tue Aug 31 15:08:19 EDT 2004

Hello Frank,

I download ogrtindex.exe from http://home.gdal.org/~warmerda/ogrtindex.exe (without the -m).

Unfortunately I get another error message now:

  "The procedure entry point ?closeRings at OGRLinearRing@@UAEXXZ could not be located in the dynamic link library gdal12.dll"

Does this error not occur when compiling the current source from CVS? Then I really have to start learning how to do that.

In the meantime I hope you have the time to prepare a new openev_fw release.

As always thanks for your prompt reply and support.

Best regards,

Emil Zegers

Emil Zegers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem using ogrtindex from OpenEV 1.7.4_FW (May 11, 2004).
>
> When executing ogrtindex, it complains about not finding gdal11.dll in the path.
>
> Strange because it should look for gdal12.dll?
>
> As test I copied gdal12.dll to gdal11.dll.
>
> Executing ogrtindex again now gives:
>
> "Cannot find entrypoint from procedure ?getGeometryName at OGRLinearRing@@UAEPBDXZ in DLL file gdal11.dll."
>
> Has anybody else encountered and/or solved this problem?

Emil,

This was a mistake in how I was producing the OpenEV_FW releases.  This
executable wasn't updated for the last few releases.  Try the executable
at:

   http://home.gdal.org/~warmerdam/ogrtindex.exe

If that doesn't work I may need to prepare a new full OpenEV_FW release.

Per 1 september 2004 veranderen binnen onze holding drie werkmaatschappijen van naam en gaan twee bedrijfsonderdelen als zelfstandige werkmaatschappijen verder.
Syncera is de holding voor Syncera De Straat, Syncera IT Solutions, Syncera Water, Syncera Belgium, Syncera GeoData, Syncera Legal, Syncera Leisure, Syncera Realisatie, Groundwater Technology, ProKAM en LCHG (deelneming).

Meer informatie op: HTTP://WWW.Syncera.NL