[Gdal-dev] RPCs

William Lyons wlyons at prologic-inc.com
Mon Dec 6 12:49:16 EST 2004

Frank and List,

I noticed to my surprise and delight that there is a critter called
GDALRPCTransformer.  I'm not sure about the path to using the
transformer though.  So, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  If
were to open an NITF file with RPCs in the header the RPC info would be
put in the metadata for that dataset.  Then I could extract the RPC info
from the metadata and use that info to construct a GDALRPCTransformer
object.  Could that object then be used to warp the dataset?

Thanks,

William Lyons