[Gdal-dev] Re: Problems installing GDAL 1.2.5 - Crashes on Make

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:14:25 EST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:52:32 -0700, Ethan Alpert
<ealpert at digitalglobe.com> wrote:
> Something is missing in the first -I. According to Sean G. mysql is set to
> be on by default but William has no mysql so the include files for it are
> not found. It's definitely a bug in the gdal configure.

Ethan / William,

The mysql problem doesn't normally manifest like this, but you might
want to try configuring "--without-mysql" to ensure that isn't the problem
you are having.  The "bare" -I is likely the problem.  If necessary you can
just go into GDALmake.opt and remove it from the appropriate variables.