[Gdal-dev] iostream.h still in Tifflib!

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Mon Dec 13 19:51:03 EST 2004

I tried building GDAL 1.2.5 on VC71 this evening.  The first thing i
encountered was the compile error with iostream.h in Tifflib.  Searching the
list archive, i see that Thom DeCarlo reported it a month ago:

However, i didn't find any resolution of this problem in the list archive.
Has it been solved?  Thom's solution was apparently to "comment out the
offending section of tiffio.h", but that doesn't sound like a final
solution.

-Ben