[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.19 with ECW problems

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 17:21:08 EST 2004

Hi Frank,

Thanks very much! I just downloaded the CVS snapshot and recompiled and
it was exactly like you said - I could just drop the new DLL over the
existing one without any other effort required. And I can now Open maps
without any problems whatsoever :) You were right in that I downloaded
1.1.9 - I got the link from half way down
http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/ where it indicates that this was the
latest source release?

Just to add that I think the GDAL/OGR looks absolutely fantastic as we
deal with GIS data in so many different formats this is exactly what we
need - I will wholeheartedly supply patches for any new formats we
experience in our travels :)

Many, many, many thanks!

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.