[Gdal-dev] OGR question

Clay, Bruce bclay at ball.com
Thu Feb 26 14:55:10 EST 2004

I see from going through the OGR code that I can get the data from a
shape file using OGR_G_ExportToWkb().
I can get the size of the required data buffer by calling
OGR_G_WkbSize();

What I don't see is how to find the number of points in the chunk or
where it starts in the buffer. From the code I see something like 9
bytes + (number of points * number of bytes per point based on data
dimension (2D or 3D))  but I don't see an actual accessor to the number
of points or where to start in the data buffer considering the 9  bytes
what ever they contain.

Any clues to where I am going wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce Clay
bclay at ball.com