[Gdal-dev] Building Earth - Keyhole seeks experienced Win32/QT programmer

Brian McClendon bam at keyhole.com
Fri Jan 2 19:33:05 EST 2004

Apologies if this isn't appropriate, but I think this
is relevant to most of the people who read this list:

--

Building Earth - Keyhole seeks experienced Win32/QT programmer

Keyhole is currently shipped v1.7 of our high-performance 3D
earth-viewing software.  It brings a multi-terabyte database to the
desktop of students, real-estate agents, government agencies, and
many others.

We are looking for an excellent Win32 software engineer with
significant experience in at least two of the following areas:

    *  QT user interface programming
    *  Windows application development/testing/delivery
    *  GIS data experience, both vector and imagery

The candidate should have 5+ years of industry experience and have
delivered well-received software to the end-customer.  Strong design
skills, experience with object-oriented C++ programming, and the
ability to deliver quality code quickly are also important.

You will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our
2.x software.

This is a FT position in Mountain View, CA.

Please forward this to anyone you think would be qualified
who might be interested.  If interested, please send your
resume to me at jobs_gd at keyhole.com.