[Gdal-dev] SRTM file format

Gillian Walter gillian.walter at atlantis-scientific.com
Wed Jan 21 13:00:39 EST 2004

Hi,

For those of you who also use openev, Andrey has added a neat tool for
reading raw binary files (it adds a menu entry File/Open Raw... that
launches a gui allowing you to specify lines, samples, number of bands,
interleaving, datatype, header size, byte swapping).  This should
eliminate the need to manually create header files for viewing flat
binary files in openev.  This tool is new though, so you'd have to get
it from cvs.

Gillian