[Gdal-dev] Problem writing to MapInfo files

Woon Wei Lee wlwoon at must.edu.my
Thu Jul 8 04:54:12 EDT 2004

Hi all

Thanks for all the comments. I tried inserting a

poTABFeature->SetStyleString(poFeature->GetStyleString())

just before the setfeature line but still no go (actually this is probably required as well
because before this the poTABFeature->GetStyleString() returned a NULL when going
into the setfeature() -  it definitely wouldn't work with that! However it looks like it's not
the only problem :-(

The really strange part is that the TAB2TAB command from MITAB uses almost exactly
the same syntax (in fact I inserted some debugging commands into function
SetFeature() in mitab_tabfile.cpp and it looks like almost exactly the same functions are
being called, etc, and yet it works for tab2tab!

Am stumped but will keep trying and will update everyone if I make any progress...

Cheers
Wei Lee