[Gdal-dev] Kakadu float rasters and 16bits lossless

Julien Demaria dem at acri-st.fr
Fri Jul 16 11:49:12 EDT 2004

Frank,

sorry I've just seen in the source this comment (and thought the
documentation was outdated...) :

  * Revision 1.20  2004/01/15 21:21:04  warmerda
  * added lossless compression of 16bit values
  *

but haven't verified that... (a little test with diff seams fails...)

Other question :
I searched on gdal web sites for a CVSWeb ; is it disabled ? (I've found
only http://www.remotesensing.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/osrs/gdal/ on
http://gdal.maptools.org/download.html but it doesn't works...)

Regards,

Julien