[Gdal-dev] Error messages with Configure

Gillian Walter gillian.walter at atlantis-scientific.com
Tue Jul 27 12:53:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've never seen this problem on solaris.  I generally build from a tcsh
shell, and make sure that /opt/sfw/bin is in PATH and /opt/sfw/lib is in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Are you sure that the script that sets path is
actually being called in the terminal you're configuring from (entering
"echo $PATH" and "echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH" should show these values)?

Gillian