[Gdal-dev] Question about gdal and ENVI.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jul 28 10:35:57 EDT 2004

Ken Sewell wrote:
> Frank,
> 	Attached is one of the envi headers I'm having problems with.
> If you need, I can provide more.  Thanks, I appreciate your help.

Ken,

I have added code in CVS to handle map_info systems of "Geographic Lat/Long"
and to convert units=seconds back to degrees in GDAL.  I would like to get
a list of possible coordinate systems, units and projections for ENVI if
possible.  Sample .hdr files with different map_info setups are welcome
as would any documentation on the map_info directive.