[Gdal-dev] Remote Sensing Move

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jun 22 09:51:35 EDT 2004

Folks,

A quick status report on the remotesensing.org migration that has been
causing disruption in various GDAL related services.

  o Web site should be working now, but the docs aren't being auto-updated yet.

  o The ftp site should be working.   Daily snapshots are not yet being made
    automatically.

  o The bugzilla migration hasn't started yet and it might be a while yet.

  o If you get this, then the mailing list is working.  I'm not sure if it
    is yet receiving mail for gdal-dev at remotesensing.org or whether you will
    need to use gdal-dev at xserve.flids.com for a while.

  o The mailing list archive has not yet been migrated.  I hope to do this
    by the end of next week.

  o CVS is up.  The anonymous cvs access info has changed a bit.  Folks with
    commit access may find they need to re-request access.

Thanks for your patience.