[Gdal-dev] Find elevation data at specific point

Gerald Brandt gbr at MICROPILOT.com
Fri Jun 4 13:37:11 EDT 2004

Thanks!  What would the pixelx, liney formula be if the image is not
north up?

I'm working with DEM and DTED and have not yet seen anything that isn't
north up, but that doesn't mean there aren't any!

Thanks,

Gerald