[Gdal-dev] crash running gdal-120-ntbin.zip tools

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Tue Jun 8 14:20:23 EDT 2004

Frank,

The GDAL binaries that i built and host are not, to the best of my
knowledge, missing any files at all.  The Xerces DLLs are deliberately
separate, since Xerces is a large separate library.

It would be good, however, to put a link on the GDAL site after
gdal-120-ntbin.zip which says "This GDAL was built on Xerces 2.3.0, which
you can download from /here/."

-Ben