[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr and Oracle: 3D instead of 2D

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 1 11:15:45 EST 2004

Hi list,

we are trying to use ogr2ogr to import a MapInfo datasource into Oracle
Spatial. The MapInfo datasource is in the RD system (EPSG:28992) and is a
2D datasource. We are getting all data in Oracle in 3D instead of in 2D,
without requesting it specifically.

We are trying:

ogr2ogr -f OCI OCI:usr/pass at mydb e:\Projecten\EduGis\ApeldoornProef -lco
OVERWRITE=YES -s_srs EPSG:28992 -nlt POLYGON apeldoorn_vlak

Anybody have an idea why we get 3D (3003 instead of 2003)?

Best regards,
Bart