[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.2.0 Beta Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 1 13:48:02 EST 2004

Folks,

I have worked hard clearing up old bug reports, and reported build problems
with the GDAL alpha release and now I have a new cut I consider "Beta" quality.
I would appreciate people checking it out and reporting any problems.

If all goes well, I may cut a final release essentially matching this in a
couple of days.

   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/gdal-1.2.0b.tar.gz
   ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/gdal120b.tar.gz