[Gdal-dev] optimum overview settings?

Chapman, Martin MChapman at sanz.com
Fri Mar 12 16:10:14 EST 2004

Matt,

I don't think so.  I renamed an .rrd file to .ovr and then tried to open
it with gdal and it didn't work.  But, you could always dynamically
create them (.rrd) with ArcMap code.  See the attached files to build
rrd files from c++ in ArcMap 9.  You just need the arcobjects developer
kit to do it.  I think it is easily obtainable though, if you have
ArcMap.

Martin