[SPAM] - RE: [Gdal-dev] Bathymetry data... - Email found in subject

IMD Listuser imd_listuser at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 21:43:56 EST 2004

Which format does img2latlongrd.c produce? Netcdf?

I don't believe that gdal_translate supports netcdf? Does it?

Im running a recent version of gdal. Here is some output:

GDAL 1.1.9.0, released 2003/06/27

The following format drivers are configured and support output:
  VRT: Virtual Raster
  GTiff: GeoTIFF
  NITF: National Imagery Transmission Format
  HFA: Erdas Imagine Images (.img)
  ELAS: ELAS
  AAIGrid: Arc/Info ASCII Grid
  DTED: DTED Elevation Raster
  PNG: Portable Network Graphics
  JPEG: JPEG JFIF
  MEM: In Memory Raster
  GIF: Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)
  BSB: Maptech BSB Nautical Charts
  XPM: X11 PixMap Format
  BMP: MS Windows Device Independent Bitmap
  PCIDSK: PCIDSK Database File
  PNM: Portable Pixmap Format (netpbm)
  ENVI: ENVI .hdr Labelled
  EHdr: ESRI .hdr Labelled