[Gdal-dev] ArcSDE raster driver for gdal

Jay Cable jcable at gi.alaska.edu
Wed May 12 17:34:16 EDT 2004

I am a growing stockpile of image data in arcSDE I would like to serve up
using mapserver.  It appears that mapserver used gdal to handle some of
the raster data formats that it uses.

Which leads me to my question: Has anyone implemented an arcsde
raster driver for gdal?   Are there any plans to do so in the future?

thanks,
  -Jay Cable

Jay Cable                                GINA/ION
tel (907) 474-1856                       Geophysical Institute
jcable at gi.alaska.edu                     University of Alaska
	   	                         P.O. Box 757320
                                         Fairbanks, AK 99775-7320