[Gdal-dev] NLAPS Data Format

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Thu May 13 02:44:56 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 11:35:30PM +0200, Maciek Sieczka wrote:
> I would do as you suggest I don't have a clue how to proceed. Actualy
> I don't even know but what the bugzilla exactly is. So far I have only
> heard the name, that's it. Yes, I'm ashamed. Could somebody guide me
> please?

It is bug tracking system with Web frontend:

 http://bugzilla.remotesensing.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GDAL

You can fill the entry using maximum information you have (simple e-mail
registration required). Small images can be directly attached to the bug
page. Using that page you can control the bug fixing activity, post
additional notes, test results etc.

						Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517