[Gdal-dev] WinCE port

Leonard, Jake Jake.Leonard at itron.com
Mon May 17 17:47:29 EDT 2004

Howdy All,

We currently use proj4 and gdal in our desktop applications here.  We are looking into doing coordinate system transformations on handhelds now (specifically pocketpc 2003)(we would be needing the ogr part of gdal, but none of the raster stuff right now).  I started playing around trying to get proj4 to compile for pocketpc and realized that it is more than a trivial task.  I am curious if anyone out there has done something like this.  If anyone has code/tips/etc on this port, I would appreciate them before I start the job.

thanks,
Jake