[Gdal-dev] SDTS - syntax for ogrinfo

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Fri May 21 19:09:27 EDT 2004

I've got some SDTS data, apparently, including files like:

$ ls
MDBDABDF.DDF  MDBDCATD.DDF  MDBDDQCG.DDF  MDBDIDEN.DDF  MDBDPC01.DDF
MDBDABDM.DDF  MDBDCATS.DDF  MDBDDQHL.DDF  MDBDIREF.DDF  MDBDSPDM.DDF
MDBDAHDR.DDF  MDBDCATX.DDF  MDBDDQLC.DDF  MDBDLE01.DDF  MDBDSTAT.DDF
MDBDBFPC.DDF  MDBDDDSH.DDF  MDBDDQPA.DDF  MDBDNA01.DDF  MDBDXREF.DDF
MDBDBFPS.DDF  MDBDDQAA.DDF  MDBDFF01.DDF  MDBDNO01.DDF

but can't seem to get ogrinfo to do anything with them.  I've various
permutations and combinations of ogrinfo.  Can someone give me a hint?

Tyler