[Gdal-dev] FWTools 0.9.2 Test Release

Gerald Buckmaster gbuckmaster at cox.net
Wed Nov 3 23:26:49 EST 2004

Frank,

I like your use of an installation frontend...will make it more comfortable
for the rest of us.

I did notice an error when starting OpenEV from the desktop icon:

'F:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.
ERROR 4: `F:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\OBJ_2.png' does not exist in
the file system, and is not recognised as a supported dataset name.
... failed to load ... skipping.

HTH

Gerald