[Gdal-dev] GDAL JNI wrapper

Luis W. Sevilla sevilla_lui at gva.es
Wed Nov 17 14:44:34 EST 2004

Hi,
Mensaje citado por Ethan Alpert <ealpert at digitalglobe.com>:
> I'd like to look at what you're working on but I'm an ignorant
> American....got anything written up in English ;)

  Right now the only documentation in english will be a readme.txt file
explaining the status of the development. All javadocs are writen in spanish,
but we've done (IMO) a clean work and with an example current funcioning will
be ease of use (initial version has only a few gdal functionalities).

  Of course, jgdal will be GPL and open to translation/modification.

  Luis W. Sevilla
  Equipo de desarrollo gvSIG
  http://www.gvsig.gva.es
  Conselleria de Infraestructuras y Transporte
  Generalitat Valenciana
  Valencia - España