[Gdal-dev] OGR API Tutorial

Chapman, Martin MChapman at sanz.com
Mon Nov 22 19:33:30 EST 2004

Frank,

My only comment to your docs is that I would add is the use of
ExecuteSQL().  The reason I say this is because the management of a
OGRLayer depends on how you create it.  In other words, if you use
ExecuteSQL you must call ReleaseResultSet() to get rid of it.  Other
than that I think it is awesome that you are taking time to update the
user docs.  I also wonder if you should include some links to some
select user group postings that have good code snippets in them.

Good job,
Martin