[Gdal-dev] gdalinfo

Dobmeyer, Todd tdobmeye at ball.com
Wed Oct 13 12:32:05 EDT 2004

They are .tif files. I am using files from Blue Marble. They are
land_shallow_topo_east.tif and land_shallow_topo_west.tif. Here is the
output I am receiving from these files in their 21600x21600 format.

Driver: GTiff/GeoTIFF

Size is 21600, 21600

Coordinate System is `'

Metadata:

  TIFFTAG_XRESOLUTION=72

  TIFFTAG_YRESOLUTION=72

  TIFFTAG_RESOLUTIONUNIT=2 (pixels/inch)

Corner Coordinates:

Upper Left  (    0.0,    0.0)

Lower Left  (    0.0,21600.0)

Upper Right (21600.0,    0.0)

Lower Right (21600.0,21600.0)

Center      (10800.0,10800.0)

Band 1 Block=21600x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Red

Band 2 Block=21600x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Green

Band 3 Block=21600x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Blue

This doesn't appear to me what I am looking for. Any help again is
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Todd Dobmeyer