[Gdal-dev] About the VRTWarpedRasterBand subclass

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 15 14:52:22 EDT 2004

Mario Beauchamp wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering why this happens:
>
> $ gdalwarp -of VRT -rc -tr 10 10 test.tif test.vrt
> ERROR 1: Attempt to serialize unrecognised transformer.
>
> What is missing from that command?
>
> I'm using OpenEV_FW 1.82.

Mario,

I'm not sure.  This is on Linux right?  There are some special
issues with the VRT serialization on windows.

Anything odd about your input file?  Could you provide a gdalinfo on it?

I would suggest you file this in Bugzilla with enough information for me
to reproduce it rather than hash it out here on the list.