[Gdal-dev] reprojecting DEM&TM

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:28:23 EDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 07:18:22PM +0200, Maciek Sieczka wrote:
> could somebody tell me which method -rn, rb, -rc or -rcs should I use
> for DEM and which for data like e.g. Landsat TM reprojecting

Nobody can't tell you what method should be used in your case. Generally
seaking, in the case of upsampling spline and cubic interpolators are
more suitable (-rcs and -rc). In the case of downsampling and the same
resolution it is completely up to you what method looks better. Just try
them all and select the one which is most appropriate for you.

					Best regards,
					Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517