[Gdal-dev] Almost got it - I'm learning.

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Sat Sep 11 09:14:32 EDT 2004

Sean -

Go to TerraServer, where you will find documentation on how to construct
the URL request you're using.  Their assumption is that you know the UTM
coordinates and need to convert that to URL querystring parameters, but
it's a very simple transformation and you can calculate the reverse.  If
you know  the TerraServer image-fetch querystring, you DO know the UTM
coordinates.

	- Ed