[Gdal-dev] grass in 1.2.2 compilation problem

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Sep 22 16:40:47 EDT 2004

Steve Halasz wrote:
> But running 'grep -r GRASS_SETTING .' does not show that setting used
> anywhere in the source. I also can't find any reference to
> grass57dataset. Where does it say:
>
> if GRASS_SETTING = grass57+
>   use grass57dataset.cpp
> else
>   use grassdataset.cpp

Gack!

I forgot to commit my updates for the GNUmakefile (and some important
improvements to grass57dataset.cpp) before the release. Dang, dang, dang, dang.

OK, I'll issue a 1.2.2.1 or 1.2.3 within a day or two with this and the TIFF
building stuff fix up.  I have committed the changes to CVS if you want
to try it in the meantime.