[Gdal-dev] Create method

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 24 11:55:04 EDT 2004

Gillian Walter wrote:
> What is a VRTFuncSource?  I didn't see it on:
>
> http://gdal.maptools.org/gdal_vrttut.html
>
> Do you have any VRT snippets lying around that shows what it looks like?

Gillian,

I don't believe there is any documentation on the VRTFuncSource nor any
examples I am aware of.  You would basically need to inspect the
gdal/frmts/vrt/vrtdataset.h to see the interface.   If there is sufficient
interest I suppose I should document it properly.

In fact, other than the tutorial, the whole VRT area is rather poorly
documented.