[Gdal-dev] pb creating a bmp

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 27 22:25:35 EDT 2004

Stephane Routelous wrote:
> Arg !!!
> You are right. T: is full. (banging the head against the wall for spending 3
> hours trying to find the problem)
> Sorry :-(
>
> Stephane

Stephane,

Ahh, sometimes the simplest problems are the hardest.  Would you mind
submitting a bug into bugzilla about this.  It looks like the code that
writes the header does not check whether or not the writes are succeeding
so we don't discover the error at the point it should come out.

Andrey or I can fix the bug as time permits if there is a clear bug report
on the issue.

Thanks,