[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr shapefile to postgis error

Michael Mallete mrmallete at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:30:07 EDT 2004

good day sir! thank you very much for your kind reply. :)

yes it's a new table being created by ogr2ogr. how do i set the
CPL_DEBUG environment variable?

anyways, i am using the OpenEV_FW kit in a Win2k platform. i am using
ogr2ogr to convert and insert shapefiles to postgis to an external
server running on a win2k server platfrom. i've had success converting
and inserting my other shapefiles. i only encounter this problem from
time to time. i'm wondering what's so unique with the data which
failed with the data which were successfully converted/inserted.

anyways, thanx again sir! hoping my problem is solvable.

have a nice day! :)

-Myk