[Gdal-dev] More problems compiling under VS.NET 2003

Thom DeCarlo t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 5 14:30:12 EDT 2005

Hello,
I pulled down last night's cvs tarball and tried to compile. The build is
crashing in gcore when it tries to execute:

        rc -fo Version.res -r -I..\port Version.rc
Version.rc(1) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'rc' : return code '0x1'
Stop.

The file Version.res is new to me. (The last tarball I downloaded was from
20041221.) I'm not really sure what it is supposed to do, but there is no
afxres.h anywhere on my computer.

Can anyone who has had luck building under VS.NET'03 tell me how they
managed it?

Thanks,
Thom

--