[Gdal-dev] More problems compiling under VS.NET 2003

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:02:44 EDT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 2:57 PM, Thom DeCarlo <t.r.decarlo at larc.nasa.gov> wrote:
> I did a full install of VS.NET 2003 and that file did not make it onto my
> computer. I'll poke around some more to see if any component was skipped,
> but I don't think that is the case.

Thom,

If you can't find the file, you can just remove Version.res from
gdal/makefile.vc (the link line) and gcore/makefile.vc and things
should work fine.  You just won't get detailed versioning in the DLL.

If there is a cleaner way of building this resource file I would
be interested to hear.   Of course, it is problems like this that normally
prevents me from doing anything progressive like using resource
files.