[Gdal-dev] getGeometryType() method.

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:39:17 EDT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 5:44 AM, Michele Sanges <michele.sanges at otomelara.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> where is the documentation of OGRGeometry::getGeometryType() method? It isn't listed in the OGRGeometry Class Reference web page
> [http://www.remotesensing.org:16080/gdal/ogr/classOGRGeometry.html]

Michele,

It turns out a bunch of const correctness changes a while ago orphaned
the documentation for lots of methods and I hadn't noticed.  I could take
one of two lessons from this.

1) I should stop making const correctness changes.
2) I should monitor my documentation generation and completeness
   more carefully.

Natrually, being a lazy and regressive soul, I take lesson "1" instead of
lesson "2". :-)

Thanks for point this out.  Lots of missing OGR methods should start
showing up on the web site again shortly.