[Gdal-dev] Kakadu and MrSID conflict

Julien Demaria dem at acri-st.fr
Thu Apr 7 03:28:33 EDT 2005

Ken,

In fact finally I have successfully compiled GDAL with last Kakadu and last
MrSID DSDK ; JP2 with Kakadu and seems work well, MrSID files too, but I
don't know for JP2 MrSID because for JP2 Kakadu is always selected.
I still have the "ld: warning: symbol `kdu_compressed_target virtual table'
has differing s
izes:
         (file ./frmts/o/jp2.o value=0x40; file /project/openev/solaris/Ge
o_DSDK-4.0.10.720/lib/Release/libltidsdk.a(j2k_support.o) value=0x30);
         ./frmts/o/jp2.o definition taken"
but as the Kakadu jp2.o is selected and I use only Kakadu for JP2 I think
there isn't any pb.*

Thanks,

Julien