[Gdal-dev] gdal with ecwsdk 3.2

Ken Sewell sewell at dramail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:39:53 EDT 2005

I'll give those command line options a try.  Is the source for any of the
3.1 versions available?  From ERMapper's site I can only find 3.2.  I was
using the prebuilt binary libs from the gdal ftp site, but they don't seem
to work on the 64-bit machine.  This is what lead me into the 3.2 problems
in the first place.  I really don't care which I use, I was just hoping to
get it working by today, so I could let it run some jobs over the weekend.

Ken Sewell                   Defense Research Associates
Project Engineer             3915 Germany Lane, Suite 102
937-656-4899 x3004           Beavercreek, Ohio 45431-1608
sewell at dramail.com