[Gdal-dev] Writing an ENVI file.

Ken Sewell sewell at dramail.com
Fri Aug 5 09:44:15 EDT 2005

A co-worker is trying to use gdalwarp to warp an ENVI file into a new
projection.  It seems to work, but when we examine the header file it
seems to have lost all geotransform and coordinate system info.  From
searching the mailing list archives, I found that writing to envi is not
complete, but should at least output the coord/geo information.  Is there
a gotcha we need to know about?

Ken Sewell                   Defense Research Associates
Project Engineer             3915 Germany Lane, Suite 102
937-656-4899 x3004           Beavercreek, Ohio 45431-1608
sewell at dramail.com