[Gdal-dev] build errors on host's debian

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Aug 21 12:53:03 EDT 2005

easy enough.  Looks like Debian 3.0/Linux 2.4.29.

So, does this help explain the parse errors or what to do about them?

On Aug 20, 2005, at 9:46 PM, Hamish wrote:

>> I have no clue how to tell what version of Debian or Linux it is,
>> and my host doesn't say.  All I can tell from config.log is that
>> it's using gcc 2.95.
>>

> $ uname -a
>
> $ cat /etc/debian_version
>
> $ less /etc/apt/sources.list
>

> might give you some clues in this regard.
>

> Hamish

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy