[Gdal-dev] build errors on host's debian

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:15:37 EDT 2005

On 8/21/05, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
> bingo, more or less the problem.  It's not that I used --with-local,
> but the supporting libraries get their -I/home/kyngchaos/sw/include
> bits in the make line, thus getting the old gdal includes.

William,

I would like to understand how -I/home/kyngchaos/sw/include
got into the compile line where it did.  I make an effort to ensure
that the include paths for supporting packages always come after
the local GDAL include path to prevent exactly this sort of problem.
It clearly isn't working in this case, and I would like to fix it.

If I could get a copy of your GDALmake.opt that would be helpful.
I may later need more information on your configure.