[Gdal-dev] RE: gdal, swig-ng, csharp & mono

TAO ES PF Monogis monogis at tao.es
Fri Aug 12 04:43:28 EDT 2005

Hi Vincent,

we did some work with the ogr c api, using the csharp bindings generated by
the swig 1.3.24 version. I have no clou whether or not this version already
uses the ng binding you mention, but we managed to get it work within our
current monogis beta.
I also made some basic testing with the gdal c api, and had no trouble with
swig. But gdal is not yet used within monogis.
Hope this helps, if you want some further information please don´t hesitate
in contact us.

Michael Paul

http://www.monogis.org