AW: [SPAM] Re: [Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr and MapInfo

Fischer, Andreas andreas.fischer at kreis-unna.de
Thu Dec 1 12:19:36 EST 2005

Hi Frank,
a couple of days ago we had a discussion about the MapInfo-Driver in
ogr2ogr. As you suggested I reported the "bug" to bugzilla and Daniel
commented it later on. Can you tell me about the state of that issue? Will
you provide a layer creation option to disable the bounds, as you suggested?
It would be nice to here from you.
Thanks, so far.
Best regards
Andreas Fischer

Andreas,

OK, I am waiting for feedback from Daniel.  I am wondering
if we shouldn't just always drop the bounds in MIF files.  They
are mostly there for "completeness", and are required for the
TAB files (because they are used internally to convert to integer).

warmerdam at pobox.com