[Gdal-dev] Re: Ruby/cygwin fix + request for demo :/

s duclos sylvain_duclos at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:44:23 EST 2005

Charlie,

Thanks for the tip!

I was using gdal-1.3.1.tar.gz .. I didn`t
know about this module gdalautotest .. ho well

WOW there is tons of stuff in there !

Sorry for clogging the list but I couldn't
find your e-mail in the code for 'cfis'.

I'll be working on GeoTIFF but I usually work
on the vector part of GDAL (OGR). I'll let
you know directly if there there is anything.

Thanks again,

Sylvain.