[Gdal-dev] Problems in the gdal.h file (GDAL 1.3.1 Windows).

Mihai Fagadar-Cosma mihai.fagadar at alcatel.ro
Wed Dec 14 11:13:17 EST 2005

Hello,

While compiling GDAL 1.3.1, I noticed that there are some more errors in
the gdal.h file which prevent acces to the RAT data:

The GDALRATGetColOfUsage function is defined with the 2nd parameter as
GDALRATFieldType instead of GDALRATFieldUsage.

The GDALRATGetValueAsXXX functions are missing an int parameter.

The GDALRATSetValueAsXXX functions are missing two int parameters, on
the 2nd and 3rd position respectively.

After correcting them manually I can access the functions.

Thank you and best regards,
Mihai