[Gdal-dev] color relief utility

Paul Surgeon surgpub at telkomsa.net
Fri Dec 23 15:09:21 EST 2005

Hi folks

Here is a simple little tool that I created (with my limited programming
ability) that creates "color relief" maps from a GDAL supported DEM.
It was inspired my Matt Perry's hillshade app (thanks Matt!).

I should actually merge the two apps so we can get "color shaded relief" maps
in a single pass but I'll leave that for another day.

I included a really simple scons build environment for those who are too lazy
to type more than 5 words to compile an app.  ;-)

Regards
Paul