[Gdal-dev] New thread for ECW SDK on Linux

Jack Varga jvarga at boulder.net
Fri Feb 4 01:10:35 EST 2005

I started a new thread today on ER Mapper's forum re: ECW SDK on Linux.
  It seemed as good a place as any to start an archive of things
pertaining to the ECW SDK on Linux, (of which I am having difficulty
compiling), without flooding gdal-dev or another list with superfluous
crap.  Feel free to add your successes, failures, frustrations,
suggestions, etc., there if so inclined.

The links are:

SDK Forum...
http://forums.ermapper.com/viewforum.php?f=7

SDK on Linux...
http://forums.ermapper.com/viewtopic.php?t=486

I believe (free) registration is required.

Regards,

Jack Varga