[Gdal-dev] MrSID display problem

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 17:50:24 EST 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:28:15 +0000 (UTC), Yar <numerous at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running Mapserver 4.0 on Windows XP
> I downloaded GDAL 1.2.5 (windows) and DSDK 4.0.10.720 (windows), nmake.opt
> seemed to be correctly configured, I did a build and install. Next, in my map
> file I defined a a layer:

Yar,

You should verify that the MrSID driver is correctly configured.
Something like "gdalinfo --format mrsid" should report information if
the mrsid driver is properly enabled.

If not, go back to your nmake.opt and make sure you do a full clean
build after changing options.

After that you might need to verify that the new GDAL is *really* getting
used by mapserver.  It is common to mix up DLLs in situtations like
this.