[Gdal-dev] -of PNG broken in gdal-1.2.5?

Dan Greve grevedan at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:08:40 EST 2005

I'm getting alot of data corruption going to PNG data format in gdal-1.2.5.
I'm using gdal-1.2.1 because it works, and because I can't get 2,3, or 4 to
compile on my current windows PC.

I tried going from a NITF(RPF) in lat long to PNG and from GeoTiff in UTM
zone 17 to PNG with similiar results.  I can provide my test results by
email, and I will be submitting a bug report to bugzilla.  Can someone help
duplicate my results before I submit a report?

-- Dan Greve
-- Software Engineer
-- Palm Bay, FL